Membership is open to everyone who has an interest in the Dudley No. 2 Canal.
A paid up member is entitled to:
* Vote at Annual General and Extra-ordinary Meetings
* Receive the Trust's journal 'Interchange'
* The use of the facilities at Hawne Basin
* Affilliated membership to the AWCC (membership card available from the Mooring Office)
* 5% discount at Jacksons of Old Arley on production of a current membership card (instore only)
* 5% discount at Towsure (Halesowen) on production of a current membership card (instore only)
* 5% discount at Midland Chandlers on production of a current membership card (instore only)
* 15% discount at Cotswold Outdoor on stating the discount code AF-CCT-H4
* 15% off boat insurance premiums for new customers with leading marine insurance provider, Towergate Mardon.
Call 0800 515 629 for a quote and instant cover, using the reference 'Coombeswood'. Other conditions may apply,
please ask for more details when you call for a quote
* Online shopping discounts when you register at Easy Fundraising and raise funds for us too (see below)
To become a member please read the Rules & Regulations and complete the Membership Application Form.
These documents are downloadable below.
Your attention is particularly drawn to the following extracts from the Memorandum of Incorporation:-
" 7. Guarantee
Every member promises, if the Trust is dissolved while he, she or it remains a member or within 12 months afterwards, to pay up to £1 towards the costs of dissolution and the liabilities incurred by the Trust while the contributor was a member
8.1 If the Trust is dissolved the assets (if any) remaining after provision has been made for all its liabilities must be applied in one or more of the following ways:
8.1.1 by transfer to one or more other bodies established for exclusively charitable purposes having objects within, the same as or similar to the Objects
8.1.2 directly for the Objects or charitable purposes within or similar to the Objects
8.1.3 in such other manner consistent with charitable status as the (Charities) Commission approve in writing in advance".
Having completed the relevant form(s) please send them with the appropriate subscription to the address at the foot of this webpage. Alternatively, you can pay membership fees by standing order. If you would prefer to pay by standing order, please contact us for a form.
CCT Rules and Regulations
Gift Aid Form
CCT Membership Application Form